Zone3 Aspect Breaststroke Wetsuit Women
The new 2023 Zone3 Aspect wetsuit has been further developed based on the previous Zone3 Aspect breaststroke wetsuit.
Biggest improvement is the flexibility of the suit especially under the arms. Here a more flexible material is used which makes the wetsuit even more comfortable and flexible. The ends of the sleeves have also been improved to ensure that the swimmer can get out of the wetsuit more easily.
This wetsuit is designed to ensure that the movement of the legs is optimized and that the arms can move across the chest.
The wetsuit is also made of a combination of 1.5, 2 and 3 mm thickness to allow the legs to stay underwater and maintain a natural swimming position during breaststroke. A combination of bonded seams and flatlock seams provides the extra stretch in key areas of movement while also keeping the price point as affordable as possible.
- Specifically designed for breaststroke swimming.
- Excellent warmth, comfort and flexibility.
- High-stretch inner leg panels required for breaststroke leg kick.
- Reduced buoyancy lower legs allows legs to stay underwater.
- Mixture of SCS, Smoothskin and high-stretch nylon panels reduce drag.
- Neon orange arm cuffs for visibility.
- Easy-to-use downward YKK zipper.
The latest wetsuit from Zone3 is equally suitable for chest crawl swimming, adding a new Aspect to your open water swimming options.