Huub Araya Wetsuit Men's
ASW Amsterdam Shop
1091 EZ Amsterdam
Shipping within 1-3 business days
The HUUB Araya 3.5 Wetsuit for men is designed for comfort and flexibility but has a price that allows it to be accessible to all. This HUUB Araya wetsuit retains features such as super flexible neoprene and our revolutionary Arms Neutral positioning™, but also features nylon faced neoprene on the arm and leg cuffs to maximize comfort and provide an uncompromised seal.
- High quality neoprene - Feels smooth and comfortable against the skin.
- The unique break a way zipper - Can be adjusted quickly and easily.
- Freedom for the upper body and buoyancy for the lower body
- Exclusive 3:5 buoyancy profile.
- Arms Neutral - Ensures durability of wetsuit construction.
- Material composition - 100% Neoprene.
Arms Neutral positioning™.
The Arms Neutral positioning™ reduces the typical maximum stretch cycle by 50%. Your stroke style with a wetsuit can now mimic your stroke style without a wetsuit, providing a Rotational Freedom™ never felt before - "a game-changer" according to the Brownlees. In this clever way, you never have more than a 90-degree stretch on your wetsuit and thus experience tremendous freedom. Much less fatigue in the arms during longer swim workouts than with any other wetsuit which is caused by resistance of the material around the shoulder. Unique and another great innovation by the HUUB brand, they are now known for it. Do pay attention to the following. If you do not wear the wetsuit high enough on your hips, the neoprene under the armpit is very vulnerable to tearing. Ultimate freedom if applied correctly.