More and more swimmers want to extend the open water swimming season, start early and end later, so this is the perfect suit. The suit is suitable for anyone who swims in waters between 8-18 degrees Celsius.
Whether it's geography, seasonal or just pure Motivation, sometimes we have to swim in circumstances that our normal wetsuits are simply not made for. For the colder swimmers we have taken one of the highest rated wetsuits of the last ten years, the Aspire, and a carefully constructed thermal fleece lining added.
This heat-tech lining maintains the body temperature and is located around the most important muscles and organs that lose the most heat. The lining is extremely soft and comfortable and feels wonderful next to the body. The collar, the breast panel, the arm and leg length have also been adjusted to help increase nuclear heat and yet to offer fantastic flexibility, comfort and buoyancy.
- The Heat-Tech Fleece lining makes this the ideal cooler weather suit or for those who like to stay warmer in the water.
- Carefully constructed to maintain body heat around the most important muscles and organs.
- Based on Zone3's award -winning Aspire Wetsuit, but with adjustments to make it specifically for swimming in the spring, autumn or winter.
- Made with 100% real Yamamoto Neoprene to ensure that the suit is still light and flexible despite the thicker lining.
- SCS Nano Coating for less resistance and zone3's stylish metallic gold pro-speed cuffs.
Most important features:
Heat: Staying warm is the most important feature of the Aspire Thermal Wetsuit, to ensure that we have combined Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto substances that are known for their high heat retention, with our heat-tech fleece lining for the most important muscle groups that need extra heat at Swimming in colder conditions. In addition, we have made important changes in the design of the panels to maximize body heat.
Speed: Fast in and out of the water, the Aqua Dynamic 'SCS' Nano Coating reduces the resistance of a normal swimmer from 0.4 to just 0.021, while the Pro Speed Cuffstm on the arms and legs help to take the suit out quickly , so that you are ready to jump in a hot shower.
Flexibility: Chest, leg and body panels are a combination of 4mm and 5 mm thick, but the shoulders and arms remain 2mm thick with a high stretchy lining for flexibility and 7x more expansion than conventional wetsuit materials.
Environmentally friendly & buoyancy: Derived from limestone with a 23% higher closed cell structure than oil, which increases the buoyancy of the swimmer.