Zone3 Advance Wetsuit Women
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If shipping only : Shipping within 3-5 business days
The Advance Wetsuit has long been recognized as the undisputed best entry Wetsuit on the market. At the presentation of the 'Best in Test' award to the Advance, 220 Triathlon Magazine noted:
The Advance would not be out of place against many of the middle class players who are twice as expensive 'and that it is' a brilliant all -rounder for a great price'.
The newest edition of the Advance builds on these already elevated foundations and is again taking a huge step forward. The most remarkable is that he is now equipped with the world's best performing Yamamoto foam. Still retaining his modest price tag, the Advance Wetsuit is the perfect choice for starting or advanced swimmers who are looking for a comfortable and performance -oriented wetsuit for training, competitions or relaxation in the open water.
- Brand new 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-flex shoulder panel design ensures a high degree of flexibility, comfort and efficiency with every stroke.
- 16% weight reduction compared to the 2020 model while retaining the same level of buoyancy and heat.
- 10 different materials used to guarantee maximum performance, comfort and durability while maintaining a low price point.
- No nylon panels or flatlock stitching on the outside to prevent water penetration and to improve speed and comfort.
Aqua-X Coatings are used to minimize the resistance and to increase the speed through the water.
- Smoothskin fabric used to prevent water from penetrating into the suit and making it heavier.
- 4 mm buoyancy panels on the thighs help to keep the legs towards the water surface and therefore considerably reduce resistance and fatigue.
- High Visibility Panels to stand out in the water
- Slimline Pro-Speed cuffs offer a superior removal speed.
- Laser-cut collar ensures a comfortable 'soft-close' fit around the neck.
- Raglan sleeve building Lay-Out offers more flexibility for a more efficient blow.
- Environmentally friendly neoprene made from limestone and rubber tires reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200 g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled in the suits, so that less waste ends up on the landfill and the environment in which we train is protected.