DeBoer Flōh 2.0 Wetsuit Women
The Flōh 2.0 is the ultimate wetsuit for athletes who want to perform optimally, but get cold quickly in open water.
The Flōh 2.0 shares much of its DNA with the Fjord 2.0, with the exception of the material used in the sleeves. The Flōh 2.0 uses 1.5mm UltraFlex™ for shoulder movement that offers almost no resistance, while also providing extra warmth.
With the Flōh 2.0, you'll swim faster, stay in the water longer and be comfortable throughout the dive.
- Super lightweight 44Cell HBF-Limestone WhaleSkin™ neoprene for improved buoyancy and rotational stability.
- Azure Ocellus pattern
- 1.5mm patented UltraFlex™ shoulder and arm construction
- 5mm 48Cell Airfloat™ stability panels
- Q4 coated, hydrophobic Super-Stretch comfort liner feels great
- GlideSkin™ surface coating reduces friction in the water
- 3mm AquaGrip™ panels
- YKK stainless steel bottom-up runner zipper
- DolphinSkin neck closure for leak-free swimming
- Anatomically correct fit ensures peak performance without limitations
- Back zipper for quick and easy entry and exit
- Hand glued with double blind stitched seams
- Made for cool temperatures: up to 13° C / 55° F
- Approved for use by Ironman, ITU and ETU when wetsuits are allowed.