DeBoer Norseman 3.0 Wetsuit Men
DeBoer wetsuits have teamed up with the folks at Xtreme Triathlon (aka known for the famous NORSEMAN race in Norway) to develop the new NORSEMAN 3.0, putting safety and comfort first, without neglecting the best racing performance.
This is the best of both worlds: a competitive wetsuit that when combined with deboer's Polar Kit can also be used as a swimsuit for extreme conditions. The Polar Kit itself has been updated with a new Hooded Vest developed with the help of the X-Tri science team.
The NORSEMAN 3.0 is a thermal lined wetsuit designed for athletes who never shy away from a challenge. We used the same zero resistance shoulder technology as in our classic OCEAN wetsuit and the technological advances of our new FJORD 3.0 to create a wetsuit without compromise. We also updated the Ocellus pattern of the NORSEMAN 3.0 to make the wetsuit visible from a greater distance. Combined with the Polar hoodie, gloves and socks, the NORSEMAN 3.0 will keep you warm in water up to 6°C/43°F with even more comfort and peace of mind.
- Super lightweight 44Cell HBF-Limestone X-Skin™ neoprene
- 1.5mm UltraFlex shoulders and arms construction
- X-Skin Scale Array neoprene to minimize air resistance
- ThermaFur thermal lining
- Ocellus pattern for enhanced visibility
- New sleeves with 5mm Propulsion underarm and wrist zippers
- New legs with ankle zippers
- 5mm 48Cell Airfloat™ stability panels
- GlideSkin™ surface coating
- YKK stainless steel bottom-up runner zipper
- Anatomically correct fit ensures peak performance without limitations
- Rear zipper for quick and easy entry and exit
- Hand glued with double blind stitched seams
- Made for cold temperatures down to 10°C / 50°F (down to 6°C / 43°F when combined with our Polar hoodie, gloves and socks)
- Approved for use by Ironman, ITU and ETU when wetsuits are allowed