The HUUB Pinnacle wetsuit. The best of two-in-one!
The best of 2 wetsuits merged into one new wetsuit, the HUUB Pinnacle! This HUUB wetsuit for triathlon truly represents a balance between the needs of many athletes and provides a great solution to the modern triathlete's challenges to "swim faster."
The HUUB Pinnacle wetsuit has a design to provide benefits for most swimmers. If you lie a little deeper in the water where your legs sink down and your core stability is not sufficient then the pinnacle offers a solution.
The HUUB Pinnacle wetsuit is a combination of the legs and hips of a HHUB Varman wetsuit and the top of a HUUB Agils wetsuit. Because of this, the HUUB Pinnacle's water handling is very much like the Varman. It really turns your body into a surfboard and even when you hit fatigue, the wetsuit still keeps you in the right water position. This feature helps you swim faster and use less energy.
- Exclusive collaborative design with Andy Potts
- Core control™ system
- HUUB Exclusive composite buoyancy materials
- HUUB Exclusive buoyancy profile
- Breakaway zipper™ for the fastest change and comfortable pull out of your wetsuit
- Arms Neutral™ unsurpassed comfort and flexibility
- Highest quality neoprene and best-in-class buoyancy combinations
- Buoyancy and body is outstanding.
- Exclusive 2:4 buoyancy profile. Especially for Women
- The best of 2 wetsuits brought together in the HUUB Pinnacle!
The buoyancy of the wetsuit, +43™ the most important technological advancement!
Unique is the buoyancy and body alignment constriction system in this wetsuit. This HUUB wetsuit has the buoyancy +43™. HUUB together with its development partners went through a multi-year development cycle to finally create a material that is lighter and more buoyant. The result is impressive! A groundbreaking material that43% more buoyancy than standard neoprene!+43™
+43™ is a fine and incredibly buoyant neoprene material than standard neoprene which is used by HUUB on the upper legs of this wetsuit. This provides a lot of horizontal stability and when you rotate your lower body too much it is forced back into the proper neutral position. That will save you some chest crawl training!
Position, posture, stability and that combined with a flexibility in the shoulders is outstanding with this HUUB wetsuit Pinnacle!