DeBoer Ocean 1.0 Wetsuit Women
The Ocean 1.0 is a thermal lined wetsuit designed for athletes who never shy away from a challenge. We used the same zero resistance shoulder technology as in our Flōh 1.0 wetsuit and added a ThermaFur thermal liner to create a no-compromise wetsuit. We also incorporated an Ocellus pattern into the Ocean 1.0 to make the wetsuit visible from a greater distance. Don't let the conditions dictate what you can do, because combined with the Polar hoodie, gloves and socks, the Ocean 1.0 will keep you warm in water up to 6°C/43°F.
- Super lightweight 44Cell HBF-Limestone WhaleSkin™ neoprene
- 1.5mm UltraFlex shoulders and arms construction
- ThermaFur thermal lining
- Ocellus pattern for enhanced visibility
- Taped sleeves inside the wrist to keep out cold water
- 5mm 48Cell Airfloat™ stability panels
- GlideSkin™ surface coating
- YKK stainless steel bottom-up runner zipper
- Anatomically correct fit ensures peak performance without limitations
- Rear zipper for quick and easy entry and exit
- Hand glued with double blind stitched seams
- Made for cold temperatures down to 10°C / 50°F (down to 6°C / 43°F when combined with our Polar hoodie, gloves and socks)
- Approved for use by Ironman, ITU and ETU when wetsuits are allowed.