ZONE3 Aeroforce-X II TrisuitWomen
AtZONE3 they have teamed up with Aero specialist NoPinz to develop the world's fastest tri-suit. ZONE3 conducted extensive testing of fabrics, patterns and competitors to help us produce the fastest possible cycling time without sacrificing swim and run comfort.
The beauty of this suit is that the data shows it outperforms all aero suits from the ZONE3-competitors and -more importantly- that it does so at a range of important speeds. So not only at 40 mph, but also at 30, 35 and 45 mph, the most common speeds during cycling.
ZONE3 set out to design a suit that would improve in a range of scenarios, and that is what they have achieved. They want customers to be able to invest in an Aeroforce-X II suit and know that they will be faster and have an advantage over any other athlete on the starting line who is not wearing this suit.
Regardless of the course you ride or your expected cycling speed - investing in this suit is guaranteed to help you save watts, increase your speed and feel fresher for the run.
- Aeroforce-X : This is a unique golf ball technology-based dimpled fabric at key locations on the sleeve panels to reduce drag and increase speed by creating a thin turbulent boundary layer of air that sticks to the surface of the suit. This allows the air to smoothly follow the contours of the body, reducing the wake and allowing the air to intersect faster and more efficiently. It also contains a fully water-repellent nano-coating.
- Aero-Stripe: Like the Aeroforce-X fabric, this fabric is located on the underarm and side panels and was tested with several other similar materials in this location to ensure it was the most aerodynamic.
- Aeroforce Soft-Touch: A high-performance and technically advanced material is used on the front of the body that provides great coverage while feeling "invisible. The material is lightweight, breathable and offers 360-degree stretch. Extremely fast drying and features a high-tech water-repellent nano coating to reduce drag in and out of the water.
- Airflo: An extremely lightweight, breathable and wicking material is located on the back panel for optimal temperature regulation.
- Speedscalez™: Developed with Aero specialist NoPinz , this innovative textured triangular fabric is used on the legs, supports the core muscles, disrupts airflow and improves the overall aerodynamics of the suit.
- Laser-cut arm and leg holes with an integrated lightweight silicone grip are designed to hold the arms and legs in place.
- This unique design also improves the aerodynamic profile by eliminating stitching.
- A low-profile neckline is designed for a better fit without chafing.
- Water-repellent coatings help reduce water resistance and absorption, adding extra speed and reducing bike fatigue.
- Food storage: Aero designed pockets for storage without affecting performance or increasing drag.
- A unique flexible zipper comes from Japan to achieve a more Aero position on the bike while remaining comfortable when standing to run.
- High quality pad from Cytech in Italy, specially designed for triathlon and suitable for all distances, be it Sprint, Olympic, 70.3 or Long.
- The arms and legs are slightly longer than in a traditional trisuit for maximum aerodynamic benefits.