SiS Beta Fuel Sport drink
ASW Amsterdam Shop
1091 EZ Amsterdam
Shipping within 2-3 business days.
Science in Sport Beta Fuel has been developed to deliver the maximum amount of carbohydrates in a 2: 1 ratio of maltodextrin to fructose, while limiting gastrointestinal problems.
The product to concentration mixed is 80 grams of carbohydrate (2: 1 maltodextrin: fructose), 20 mmol / l sodium and 500 ml of liquid per portion.
Most important features:
- • 2: 1 ratio Maltodextrin: Fructose
- • 80 g total carbohydrate
- • Isotonic
- • PH-neutral
- • Natural aromas and sweetener
- • Added sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium
Why is it called Beta Fuel? In development, a beta test is the second test phase in which a sample of the intended audience a product or service test. Beta Fuel has been tested in the elite since the summer of 2017 and we will continue to collect elite insight and complete the performance studies in 2018.
How does Beta Fuel work? A speed -limiting factor of exogenous carbohydrate use during exercise is the transport of the nutrients through the intestinal wall. As soon as the sodium -dependent transporter, used to transport maltodextrin, is saturated at 60 g per hour, extra carbohydrate in the form of fructose can be absorbed by another Transporter, GLUT5.
Refueling long endurance events (longer than 2.5 hours) requires 60-90 g of carbohydrates per hour. Beta Fuel has been developed to produce these high levels of carbohydrates with a minimum risk of GI problems. Why 2: 1 Now for Science in Sport? 2: 1 sports drinks are not new; However, historically they are supplied in Hypertone solutions, which means a high risk of stomach complaints and that is why we have avoided as a brand. Now, after a development cycle next to Team Sky, the Giro d'Italia winners of 2018, Beta Fuel is a groundbreaking technology that ensures the optimum dosage of carbohydrates while retaining an isotone solution.
What is the recommended use for Beta Fuel? Mix one portion of beta fuel with 500 ml of liquid and drink little and often during exercise to meet the requirements for refueling. No complicated instructions, our drink is not limited by the need to use a specific type of water such as other niche brands, just mix and go.
|Typical values||Per 100 g||Per portion 84g|
|Energy||1623kj / 382kcal||1364kj / 321kcal|
|of which saturated||0.0g||0.0g|
|of which sugar||32G||27g|
* Reference of an average adult (8400kj / 2000kcal)
Maltodextrin (of corn), fructose, sodium chloride, natural aromatization, calcium lactate, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, magnesium citrate, natural sweetener (steviol glycosides).
- Maximum isotonic energy : Added fructose ensures that the body can absorb 90 g of carbohydrates per hour, 50% more than the 60 g per hour that can only be reached with glucose.
- Minimal Gi-Distress : Unique isotonic formula means that high levels of carbohydrates can be absorbed with a minimum risk of gastrointestinal problems.
- Natural taste : Available in Orange or Lemon Lime. Suitable for vegan, celiac disease, lactose-free, gluten-free, wheat-free and nut-free diets.
- No complications : Ideal for endurance training of more than 2.5 hours and where refueling is difficult. Mix and just go.
- Informed Sport Certified : The world's most advanced prohibited substance test program