The Finis Dryland Cord makes resistance training sessions possible, which is an essential aspect of swimming training.
The Finis tapes are equipped with a sustainable rubber hose and comfortable handles. Confirmation to an anchor point required, the Dryland cables enable swimmers to train outside the water and simulate swimming movements. The cords isolate important muscles and improve the speed and endurance of a swimmer, as well as strength and better mobility. The Dryland Cords are suitable for swimmers of all ages and Niveuas and are available in three different resistors. The tapes are also a popular tool to prevent injuries.
- Training outside the pool: Simulates swimming movements and insulates vitale muscles
- Weight training: improves the speed of building endurance and strength
- Full Body Training: Train the triceps, chest, biceps, shoulders and belly
- Movement range: Resistance training increases the range of the arm trait
- Revalidation: easy way to combat injuries by building specific muscle strength
- Handles: Ensuring comfort and safety
- Compact: small and light - good for traveling
Three resistance levels
- Yellow tissue - Lightweight resistance
- Green Singel Band - Average Resistance
- Red Singel Band - Heavy Resistance
Tire length: 230 cm. Handles with foam coating for comfort and safety