Compressport Proracing V3.0 Bicycle socks Ultralight Black-Rood
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If only shipping : Shipping within 2-3 working days
Completion of two selective innovations - maximum freshness and ultra lightness - these compression socks work for extreme ventilation so that feet and toes remain dry. This new version offers the rounder support that, added to the 3D points, the support of the ankle, maximizes the Achilles tendon and the back of the foot.
- Blood circulates well because the 3D points act on acupressure points of the foot
- The 3D.Dots protect the Achilles tendon and the Malleolus area. Shocks are therefore easily absorbed.
- Because the 3D.Dots are multidirectional, the socks grab well. Strides are balanced
- The fibers don't hold water and the feet stay dry
- Sewn without seams and elastic, do not press these socks on the muscles and tendons
- Your toes are free if the toe piece does not compress them.
- By stimulating blood flow, the ergonomic support of the arch helps evacuate toxins.
The 3D.Dots are multidirectional and provide maximum grip in shoes, so that feet cannot slip during exercise.
Achilles Tendon Protection
The damping effect of the 3D.Dots on the back of the sock protects the Achilles tendon against friction and pressure.
Arch Stim Support
It is located in the arch and also offers venous return and recovery.
1 side -free layer
Seamless and without elastic, the upper part of the sock does not compress the leg, which relieves the pressure in that area.
The 360 ° compression dampens the "shock golf" effect on the muscles, veins and joints.
Air comes in the garment that prevents overheating during exercise.
The 3D.Dots do not hold water (rain, hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
Specially designed for the right and left foot to keep connecting with the anatomy of the foot and to maintain your performance.
"The Massage Acupressure" is designed to activate the blood circulation by multiplying mass points of the Tongzone.
Ventilation stripe design
For more ventilation and more comfort, weaving is made more specific and lighter, so that the entire foot is ventilated from the toes to the calf. Feet remain light, dry and cool.