Compressport Running socks Proracing High Ultralight V3.0 Black-Rood
ASW Amsterdam Shop
1091 EZ Amsterdam
Shipping within 2-3 business days.
These racing socks were ultimately the fastest socks embraced by marathon runners, runners, long -distance runners all over the world. They are pleasant, easy to put on and great to wear. A belt support for the ankle, a 360 ° arch support and a high fit give the extreme certainty to the lower leg against bumps, wounds and muscle cracks.
The tops of Pro Racing Socks Ultralight Run High V3
- 3D.Dots Press certain parts of your feet, and therefore stimulates blood flow.
- The 3D.Dots ensure that the Achilles tendon and the Malleolus are kept safe and protected against shocks.
- The 3D.Dots do not contain any water and carry moisture. Feet stay dry.
- The anatomically correct toe piece ensures that the toe does not wrinkle. Toes are free!
- The balance of the arch improves and strengthens the foot attitude.
- The 3D points in an ultra-ventilated mesh let air circulate in and out so that the feet always aerate.
- No blisters and no heating allowed in these socks.
The 3D.Dots are multi-directional and provide maximum grip in shoes, so that feet cannot slip away during exercise.
Achilles Tendon Protection
The damping effect of the 3D.Dots on the back of the sock protects the Achilles tendon against friction and pressure.
Arch Stim Support
It is located in the arch and offers venous return and recovery.
1 Sempted layer
Seamless and without elastic, the upper part of the sock does not compress the leg, which relieves the pressure in that area.
The 360 ° compression dampens the "shock golf" effect on the muscles, veins and joints.
Air comes in the garment that prevents overheating during exercise.
The 3D.Dots do not hold water (rain, hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
Specially designed for the right and left foot to stay in line with the anatomy of the foot and to maintain your performance
"Massageacupressure" is designed to activate blood circulation by multiplying mass points of the Tongzone.
Ventilation stripe design
For more ventilation and more comfort, weaving is made more specific and lighter, so that the entire foot is ventilated from the toes to the calf. Feet remain light, dry and cool.