NOTE: Due to Italian sizing, we recommend that you go one (if you want the suit a little tight) or two sizes up.
The Castelli PR 2 speed suit for menis the top model of the trisuits at Castelli.
If you assume a suit that has all the Kona-cycling record and has won numerous IM 70.3 and long-distance victories in recent years, the potential for improvements may not be apparent at first glance.
From extensive wind tunnel testing, we discovered Castelli significant differences in the leg section, especially at certain yaw rates. That process led to the fastest trisuit that offers even more comfort than its predecessor thanks to an almost seamless construction of the short section and with no additional silicone grip.
- Made to be the fastest option for half and long distance triathlons
- Significant aero benefits on the bike while providing comfort and cooling during the run
- 50-denier upper body fabric is the thinnest, smoothest fabric for light weight and maximum aerodynamics
- Active cooling during running, evaporating moisture right next to the skin
- Silicone speed ribs on the sleeves create turbulence to reduce drag on one of the most exposed parts of the body
- Elbow-length sleeves and knee-length legs for maximum aerodynamics
- 2 rear pockets for ample food storage
- Comfortable KISS Tri pad