NOTE: Due to the Italian sizing, we recommend that you go one (if you want the suit a little tight) or two sizes up.
THE RIGHT JERSEY FOR SPEED AND COMFORT
The Castelli Free Speed 2 Race Top Short Sleeve Men is a triathlon top designed for racing. Made of breathable and quick-drying material, the jersey has an aerodynamic design that reduces drag and increases speed. It has short sleeves and a close-fitting fit, making it comfortable and aerodynamic. The shirt also has pockets at the back to store nutrition and other essentials while cycling or running.
Some triathletes choose long sleeves for extra speed. Some for comfort. Some for sun protection. This jersey offers all three.
This jersey is able to block 94% of UV rays with the Velocity mesh fabric that does not compromise speed, comfort or breathability.
Note the well-thought-out details: two large Castelli-pockets are flat but offer plenty of room for gear and nutrition. The SnapLock closure lets you attach your shorts to prevent your jersey from creeping up while swimming or biking.
- Freedom of movement in the water, aerodynamic on the bike, comfort while running
- Velocity Rev2 aerodynamic fabric at the front
- Velocity mesh with UPF 16 at the back blocks 94% of UV light with high breathability
- 2 flat back pockets prevent nutrition from bouncing up and down
- Flat elastic GIRO3 gripper lies flat on the lower back
- SnapLock closure on the lower back to which the Free Tri shorts can be attached so they don't creep up during swimming and cycling
- YKK® Camlock® zipper
- Elbow-length sleeves for minimal drag