The secret lies in the unique, specially designed, woven stretch fabric of Castelli. Instead of sewing different fabrics together for different functions, we change the texture and performance of the fabric in the areas where it needs to perform different functions. This is most obvious at the leg opening, where a gripper elastic is woven into the inside of the fabric to hold the leg in place, while the rest of the leg is smooth for speed in the water. This technique allows the lower part of the suit to be made from one piece of fabric. And the suit also tests fast in the wind tunnel on the bike.
- Fastest suit for sprint and Olympic distances
- Ingenious stretch woven fabric with woven-in leg grippers provides nearly seamless construction for maximum speed in the water
- Polyester mesh stretch woven fabric across the chest for better breathability on the bike and while running
- Necessary seams are glued instead of stitched to lie flat
- Saddle lining for comfort on the bike
- 40 cm YKK® zipper at back with elastic cord closure at bottom to prevent unintentional opening during swimming
- Water repellent finish for maximum swim speed