Perhaps the most beautiful triathlon in the Netherlands
Triathlon club UHTT and the GreenRace Foundation have joined forces to organize this triathlon around Het Henschotermeer and through the Utrechtse Heuvelrug National Park. With start and finish at Het Henschotermeer, a bike trail through the forests of the National Park and over the locally renowned calf bijters Hoogstraat and Ruiterberg, and a running course through the scenic landscape and over the Anderstein estate, this promises one of the most beautiful triathlons through nature in the Netherlands become.
You can participate in a triathlon over two different distances:
- The Sprint Triathlon:With 750 meters swimming, 20 km cycling and 6 km running.
- The Olympic distance Triathlon: with 1500 meters swimming, 41 km cycling and 10 km running.
We have two starting series for both distances:
- one for beginners / recreational users
- one for more experienced athletes
Furthermore, handy to know:
- Participation is on an individual basis; There is no relay or team competition.
- All series start between 9 and 10 am.