You have no items in your shopping cart
The best-selling wetsuit from Zone3 since the famous 10/10 review in the magazine 220 Triathlon. Excellent wetsuit for both beginning and advanced swimmers and triathletes. Read more..
The best-selling wetsuit from Zone3 since the famous 10/10 review in the magazine 220 Triathlon. Excellent wetsuit for both beginning and advanced swimmers and triathletes. A short time ago the Zone3 Aspire received a 95% score from the BESY BUY award.
Zone3 improves its reputation in the field of wetsuits year after year. Ideal for beginners and advanced athletes. Since 2008, Zone3 has been offering the swimmer the best swimming experience with an Aspire wetsuit.
The Aspire is praised for its good fit, flexibility around the shoulders, well-balanced buoyancy and quick to contract. Due to its popularity, Zone3 has made only minimal changes. The focus remains on increasing the flexibility around the shoulders. The adjustment is that only one panel is used around the shoulders which gives an even higher flexibility.
Features of the Zone3 Aspire:
1. Premium SCS # 39 Yamamoto materials designed for an all-body flexibility, comfort and performance.
2. Aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating is applied to the neoprene so that the 'drag' through the water is almost not present.
3. Extensive research and development to the design and material thickness to design the wetsuit that you most naturally swim in.
4. New 1.5mm shoulder panel without seams, from elbow to elbow for more flexibility and distance per stroke.
5. Maximum 5mm neoprene as allowed by the ITU from the ribs to the knees for optimal core and leg support
6. A 4mm chest panel to support you in navigating, keeping you warm and flexibility in breathing.
7. Pro Speed Cuffs ™ on the arms and legs to make pulling out easier.
8. Premium inner linings are used for more flexibility and comfort.
9. Easy YKK zipper (top to bottom) to quickly get your suit on and on.
10. Beautiful red panels at the arms for visibility in the water.
Wetsuit van zeer goede kwaliteit
Heerlijk pak en zwemt zo weg. Veel bewegingsvrijheid bij de schouders!
5 stars based on 2 reviewsAdd your review