Speedplay Zero S/S Pedal System Bicycle Pedals
Speedplay ZERO ROAD bikepedal, adjustable 0-15 degrees, cromoly axle !!
The Zero pedals from the Speedplay range are the end result of a close collaboration of professional cyclists and Speedplay engineers. Partly for this reason, the Zero pedals are one of the most commonly used pedals in the professional peloton.
The Speedplay pedals are the number 1 in terms of freedom of rotation and adjustment options . If you often suffer from knees, back, and Achilles tendon problems , this is usually due to poor posture on the bike. Speedplay is the only one that offers the possibility to adjust spacers, shafts, etc. so that you can achieve the perfect balanced posture.
In addition to the double-sided snap-in option and low weight, the ZERO pedal can be adjusted with one and the same shoe plate from 0 to 15 pedals. A unique asset!
- Stainless steel version. Stiffer and durabler than the chrome version
- Double-sided snap-in option
- Perfect bearing: The needle bearings used are extremely durable and have a low rolling resistance.
- Rotational freedom adjustable Speedplay is the only pedal on the market that can be set to rotate either 0 degrees (fixed) to 15 degrees. Result: optimum freedom of movement and knee-back or Achilles tendon problems are a thing of the past
- Largest contact surface compared to other brands best and most efficient power transmission on the pedals.
- Weight: 103 grams
- pedal Height: 8.5 mm (Speedplay specific sole), 11.5 mm (3 hole mounting)
Maintenance tip: inject every 4000 -5000 km of fat into the side of the pedal: this way the high-performance needle bearings never break!