Unfortunately it sometimes happens that a product breaks down. To properly determine whether the damage is covered by the warranty, we request that you send the following information to [email protected]
- Description of the damage
- Clear photos
- Order number if available
- Date of purchase
We will then contact the supplier of the product. Keep in mind that the handling of a defect / damage can take some time. We will keep you informed of the progress as much as possible.
Do you want to use a guarantee? Then that is only possible if the product is not good and you meet the following conditions:
- You have used the product in a normal way.
- The product has not been broken or damaged by normal wear and tear.
- You have properly maintained the product.
- You have not broken or damaged the product yourself.
What is in any case outside the warranty with wetsuits:
- Damage to the neoprene by (finger) nails and / or other sharp objects. This can be recognized by the sharp round edge.
- Damage caused by an accident, misuse or improper use or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches, shedding of the material or printed logos.
Warranty will in any case expire at:
- Use your triathlon wetsuit or tri-suit for any activity other than triathlon or open water swimming.
- Repairs carried out by someone other than a repairer designated by ASW.
- Customize the wetsuit in any way, including screen printing, embroidery, heat transfer, cutting, gluing and sewing.
- Use your triathlon wet suit in a rental or other commercial use.
- Incorrect handling or storage
- The warranty applies only to the original owner / buyer - not to second-hand wetsuits.
If the packaging arrives damaged (and the products are damaged), we request that you report this to us immediately. You can do this the easiest and quickest via the contact form.
Depending on the damage, we will consult with you to resolve the damage as well and as quickly as possible.