Performance meets the value as never before in the all-new Maverick Elite II. With improved materials and linings at key areas in the suit and an increasingly fit fit based on years of experience, we have taken the Maverick Elite II to a whole new level. Patented technologies such as ARMS-UP ™ construction (for unlimited shoulder flexibility), RS® midline buoyancy in the upper body (to enable body rotation) and a gradually flared driving profile (for optimal horizontal body position) mean that you simply do not fit this quickly somewhere else.
MAVERICK ELITE-II TECHNOLOGIES:
- ARMS-UP ™ CONSTRUCTION: By structuring the pattern of the wetsuit with the arms above the head instead of on the side, mobility is increased in every phase of your stroke. Our patented design eliminates shoulder straps to help you swim faster with less fatigue. The difference is striking.
- RSX ™ CENTERLINE BUOYANCY: The patented technology that catapults ROKA wetsuits for the first time for the field: more buoyancy along the midline of your body; less buoyancy on the perimeter. This allows you to have a faster side-to-side rotation and eliminate dead spots in the freestyle. The RSX construction in the Maverick X gives the smoothest, most natural spin of any Maverick wet suit.
- DIFFERENTIATED EVIDENCE PROFILE: By removing excess buoyancy from the chest (you have lungs for that) and adding exactly where you need it (lower body), the suit moves your buoyancy lower, preventing sinking legs and you get into a perfect horizontal position comes swimming position.
- LINER MATERIALS: all our wetsuits are designed from the inside. It is often overlooked that the textile linings on the inside of a wet suit have more limited stretch profiles than neoprene, and therefore have a greater impact on the flexibility of the suit than the rubber itself. Our suits are built with premium liners that are optimized for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort and low absorption.
- INDEPENDENT NECKLACE: our neck panel eliminates seams to help the neck of the suit to move and reduce comfort and reduce abrasion.
- SCS NANO COATING: SCS (Super Composite Skin) Hydrophobic Nano coating reduces surface damage for increased speed and also improves durability.
- NEOPRENE COMPOSITION: We only use the very best neoprene in the world from the Yamamoto Corporation, based in Japan. Yamamoto-neoprene is based on limestone and has a different cell structure than the more common petroleum-based neoprene. It is wider, returns better to shape and offers an excellent balance between insulation and weight. Yamamoto makes neoprene varieties with variable performance and we use strategically different different neoprene (for different reasons) in different thicknesses in our colors. The result is an optimized speed, core temperature control and comfort.
- STRETCH WOVEN FOREARM PANEL : The Maverick X uses a premium stretch woven textile from Italy, developed for the super-suit era when swimming. The woven textile offers more strength and natural compression than a traditional knit fabric, resulting in greater durability and speed. The purpose of the forearm of textile is to maximize the proprioception - or feeling - in the water. Swimming is all about feeling for the water. Experienced swimmers believe that the strategically placed textiles provide a better "feel" for the water than ordinary or coated neoprene.
- QUICK RELEASE SINGLE PANELS : The rear single panels of our suits use a 2 mm panel at the bottom of the leg to help you kick your heel out of the range in T1. You may not notice a difference in a changing room with a dry suit, but when you are at speed in T1, your suit will fly away with the right technique and exercise. Our single panels are warmly glued for extra durability and to enable you to shorten the legs neatly, if customization is required.
- Neoprene diving suits will be slightly looser in the water. Even if your suit touches land tightly, he may feel right in the water.
- Neoprene can stretch a bit more when it is warmed up.
- If you apply more than one size, the reduction will ensure that you tightly fit and that you need 10-12 minutes to put the suit on properly.
- The suit must feel tight, but if it limits your breathing or limits the shoulder movement in the water, you have to tailor it.
- Expect to have someone who helps you zip the suit. Need help with the zipper is a sign of a fit.
- Use the pads of your fingers to avoid fingernail cracks.
Size chart Notes:
- Are you in between sizes? We advise you to go one size bigger.