Great swim goggles made for open water swimming. Your performance in open water is measured by how fast you swim and how straight you swim. The challenge: Swimming fast requires optimal form and efficiency, and swimming straight requires sighting – the equivalent of hitting the brakes.
The Roka R1 goggles provide you with a great view and superior coating of the lens in order to give you a full view.
R1 TECH SPECS
- Fina approved
- STORAGE: Comes with premium microfiber bag
- PROTECTION: Blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC & harmful blue light up to 380nm while reducing glare and protecting the eyes
- COATINGS: Superior hard coat on exterior face for anti-scratch and extended durability; Hydrophobic coating to reduce surface tension for hydrodynamics; anti-fog coating
- STRAP: Flat silicone head strap with locking adjustment clip
- FRAME: Unibody semi-rigid nosebridge
- GASKETS: Soft, protective & hypo-allergenic TPR gaskets; no latex, no PVC
- LENS: Patented, medium-sized 48mm (W) x 33mm (H) lens with 11 degree retroscopic tilt on front face, beveled peripheral face, and premium-grade polycarbonate lens
- SPCTRM™ OPTICS is a purpose-built lens collection that leverages science and experience to offer the optimal tint for every condition: predawn darkness, fog, haze, transition light, glare, and bright sun in natural and urban environments.