Zone3 Swimming buoy Tow Float - Safety Bouy
1091 EZ Amsterdam
Indien alleen verzending : Verzending binnen 3-5 werkdagen
Handy safety buoy to swim in open water. Be visible in the water !!
The Zone3 Tow Float is designed for those who are new in the open water swimming and those who have to wear safety buoy during competitions or training sessions. It is ultra-light weight so it offers virtually no resistance and is available in two colors. Perfect to improve visibility in open water.
It has an adjustable double belt that can be securely attached around your waist; A belt ensures that the buoy stays out of the reach of your stroke while swimming. The tower is supplied with a valve to blow it up and let it run empty and a bearing handle.
Unlike our bestseller, the 28L Safety Buoy & Dry Bag, it has no internal storage space and consists of only one layer of material. However, it is about the same size with a bloated size of approximately 41 x 22 cm and emptied 48 x 29 cm.
Most important features :
- You can easily recognize high visibility.
- Heavy, waterproof nylon outdoor material with PVC coating for strength and durability.
- Extremely lightweight
- Low resistance when in the water.
- With the adjustable belt you can position the buoy in the water as desired.
- Do not limit your battle if you drag the buoy behind you.
- Propert for easy transport from the water.