ItZone3 Vision Wetsuit was adjusted in 2021 and has taken over many important characteristics of the Zone3 Vanquish Wetsuit, so that this has now become the fastest entry Wetsuit on the market.
Whether you are a beginner, or are looking for an upgrade for your current wetsuit, the Zone3 Vision Has everything you need. This model is aimed at offering maximum buoyancy and is therefore equipped with 5mm floating panels on the hips, trunk and legs.
- 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel, which ensures great comfort and flexibility with every stroke.
- The shoulder panel consists of a piece and extends over the chest and shoulders to give more comfort, flexibility and stroke efficiency.
- A body ration enhancement panel on the chest to help maximize the body role while swimming and the distance per stroke.
- 14% less weight compared to the previous model from 2020, without loss of buoyancy.
- Aerodome is a unique material designed with air bubbles built between the dust layers to ensure 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene.
- Aqua-X and SCS coating to improve sustainability and to reduce resistance.
- The Slimline Pro-Speed "Speedcuffs" ensure that you can quickly put the wetsuit on and off.
- Laser cut collar ensures a comfortable 'soft-close' fit around the neck.
- By using Limestone and rubber tires, we reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200 grams per wetsuit. The majority of the neoprene production waste is recycled in the suits, so that less waste ends up on the landfill and the environment in which we train is protected.
- Limestone Neoprene has been used, which, unlike oil -friendly, is more environmentally friendly.