Zone3 Vanquish 2021 Wetsuit Women - DemoModel
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If shipping only : Shipping within 3-5 business days
These are demo models. These are no longer in a box and are used during test days, rental and fit into the showroom. The suits look neat and have the damage mentioned below on which we have based the price.
- Vanquish size S. Has 2 damage on the legs. Both are stuck (photos on request) and are neatly closed.
- Vanquish size L† Has no damage.
Zone3 Vanquish Fullsleeve Wetsuit Women Is not only the choice of the world's best triathletes, but is also very popular among experienced swimmers. Extra comfort, flexibility in the shoulders, more buoyancy. This wetsuit is the topper of zone3. With this aerodynamic neoprene you have 30% more buoyancy than with conventional neoprene. Aeroforce material with the forearms for better contact with the water and a more efficient army. A double layer of water -repellent Lycra was used at the Vanquish.
- Ultradunne shoulder buildings from one piece, from elbow to elbow. You immediately feel the difference when you put on the suit! Maximum flexibility means that you can increase the distance traveled per stroke, save your strength and decreases the chance of pain in the shoulders
- The Vanquish consists of the highest performance materials there are. Combine that with a carefully thought out design of the various buildings for maximum flexibility and a balanced buoyancy
- The aerodynamic neoprene is equipped with air chambers between the different layers of materials, so that you have up to 30% more buoyancy in the water than with conventional neoprene. This special neoprene with air chambers is applied to the chest and thighs to promote trunk stability and leg muscles when you swim in open water
- The buoyancy of the wetsuit is balanced for an optimally streamlined swimming position and maximum efficiency with every stroke
- Pro speed cuffs on the arms and legs to be able to take the suit out very quickly during the change. This saves you valuable time
- The so -called speed channels on the chest lead the water directly to the legs for more buoyancy and ensure that every leg stroke has more effect
- Sensory Catch Pand: Aeroforce Material with the forearms for better contact with the water and a more efficient scope
- The Vanquish consists of double -layer, water -repellent Lycra of high quality instead of the traditional rubber. This prevents tiredness in the poor. With the draw phase of every stroke, there is less resistance, so that the swimmer can work on the most efficient way of swimming. There can be no water in the suit, but you feel at the forearms how hot or cold the water is. This helps you to keep your hands and forearms in the right position and makes swimming in a wetsuit as natural as possible
- V-neck with intacted material so that the neck line retains its shape. The breathing apple is kept comfortably free
- The zipper opens from bottom to top and has a drawstring for an even faster change of part during a competition
- Neoprene of a stylish dark gray color with gold and bronze -colored shade for an exclusive look