Zone3 Aspire Wetsuit Men - DEMOMODEL
ASW Amsterdam Shop
1091 EZ Amsterdam
Shipping within 3-5 business days.
Zone3 Aspire Wetsuit Men - DEMODEL
Sale of the demo wetsuits of Zone3 Aspire at very reduced rates.
What does a demo wetsuit entail?
- It is used during wetsuit test days
- This one has been used for rental
- May have damages. Want to know exactly what damages there are. Please contact. If there are damages to the wetsuit they have been repaired.
On demo wetsuits we no longer give a warranty. This is reflected in the price for which the wetsuits are sold.
The best selling wetsuit of Zone3 since the famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. Excellent wetsuit for both beginning and advanced swimmers and triathletes. Briefly received the Zone3 Aspire another 95% score from the BESY BUY award.
Zone3 Improves year after year its reputation in the field of wetsuits. Ideal for beginners and advanced athletes. Ever since 2008, Aspire has been offering Zone3 the swimmer with an Aspire wetsuit the best swimming experience.
The Aspire is praised for its great fit, flexibility around the shoulders, well-balanced buoyancy and quick to pull off. Due to its popularity, Zone3 made only minimal changes. The focus remains on increasing flexibility around the shoulders. The modification is that only 1 panel has been used around the shoulders which gives even higher flexibility.
Features of the Zone3 Aspire:
1. Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto materials designed for all-body flexibility, comfort and performance.
2. Aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating is applied to the neoprene so that 'drag' through the water is almost non-existent.
3. Extensive research and development into the design and material thickness to design the wetsuit you swim most naturally in.
4. New 1.5mm shoulder panel with no seams from elbow to elbow for more felxibility and distance per stroke.
5. Maximum 5mm neoprene as allowed by the ITU from ribs to knees for optimal core and leg support
6. A 4mm chest panel to support navigation, keep you warm and flexibility for breathing.
7. Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and legs to make removal easier.
8. Premium inner linings are used for increased flexibility and comfort.
9. Easy YKK zipper (top to bottom) to quickly get your suit on and off.
10. Nice red panels at the arms for visibility in the water.