Zone3 Aspire Wetsuit Women
1091 EZ Amsterdam
Indien alleen verzending : Verzending binnen 3-5 werkdagen
The best selling wetsuit of Zone3 Since the famous 10/10 review in the Magazine 220 Triathlon. Excellent wet suit for both starting and advanced swimmers and triathletes. A while ago the Zone3 Aspire received a score of 95% of the Besy Buy Award.
Year after year it builds Aspire-Wetsuit Continue on his world famous reputation. It continues to receive praises from the Triathlon industry, with an impressive 10 out of 10 reviews in both triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% assessment and the prestigious best buy prize. The Aspire is constantly praised for its excellent fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
Further research and development has been conducted in the past two years, which has resulted in one updated version of the Aspire launched in 2019 † The core functions that the Aspire have made so popular are still integrated and new functions have been added to further improve performance and comfort. Among which:
- Improved flexibility
A new integrated design from a piece from the shoulder and the breast panel increases the total surface of 1.5 mm Yamamoto SCS material. This increases the 360 O- Stretch over the torso, results in a better fit around the shoulders and chest and also increases the flexibility and the distance that is reached with each region. That is why it helps to save energy, swim faster and improve endurance.
- Improved comfor
A new laser cut collar is included in the new version that makes a soft-seal fit possible, without any uncomfortable feeling around the neck.
The Aspire is full of other functions to enable the fastest and most energy -efficient swimming. The most important features are:
- Premium SCS #40 Yamamoto fabrics that are designed to guarantee superior overall body flexibility, comfort and performance. Zone3 is working on new developments with Yamamoto as a chosen supplier because it offers neoprene fantastic performance characteristics, such as:
- Speed: The Aqua-dynamic 'SCS' nanocoating on the neoprene causes almost no resistance through the water. An air resistance coefficient of only 0.021 compared to 4.0 for normal neoprene-fitting suit. The SCS coating also prevents the pack of water absorbs, which avoids being overweight in the wet suit.
- Flexibility: a huge rack of 480-580% in rack, compared to human skin (arm under the arm), which is only 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with an extension of 7x conventional Natpak materials.
- Dropping capacity: derived from limestone instead of oil, which offers a 23% higher closed cell structure. This considerably increases the floating levels for the swimmer.
- Heat: high heat storage: keeping the body warmer in colder waters to reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone, unlike oil that is more environmentally friendly.
- Extensive research and development on the design of the panel and the thickness of the fabric ensure that this is one of the most natural wet suit suits that you can swim in.
- The Aspire Women Has a lower buoyancy around the chest and the core compared to the men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally thicker in the water than men.
- A 3 mm breast panel with a higher rack in combination with 1.5 mm side breast seam construction helps while swimming while swimming, holds the core of body heat and is designed for a wide range of different chest sizes.
- Pro Speed Cuffs Tm On the arms and legs for rapid removal after swimming to ensure the fastest transitions, which saves you vital time on every course.
- High -quality inner coverings are used that further increases the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
- Ykk-Zip down to easily switch the suit on and off.
- A combination of purple and rosé golden details provides a flattering and stylish design.
The Aspire is the perfect suit for the novice athlete, all the way to the pro athlete, and as such offers a fantastic swimming experience to all those who have chosen this suit since the conception in 2008. As the reviews say, "swim in the Aspire Is just as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costs twice as much. "If you doubt, ask everyone who has swam in the Aspire to explain why this suit distinguishes itself from the rest.