Zone3 aspect breaststroke wetsuit gentlemen
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If shipping only : Shipping within 3-5 business days
The new Zone3 aspect Wetsuit has been developed as an answer to the large number of open water swimmers who are looking for a wetsuit with which they can swim both breaststroke and chest crawl. The vast majority of wetsuits on the market are only designed for surface swimming and do not allow the lateral leg movement that is needed for breaststroke technology.
This is where the aspect is different, using a mix of high-quality Aqua-X, Smoothskin and High-Stetch Nylon panels, this was designed to make an extensive range of movement between the legs and over the chest possible. Aqua-X is a coating on the neoprene that considerably reduces resistance in the water and improves sustainability.
The wetsuit is also made of a combination of 1.5, 2 and 3 mm thickness so that the legs can remain under water and a natural swimming position can be retained at the breaststroke. A combination of glued seams and flatlock seams ensures the extra stretch in the most important movement areas, while the price point remains as affordable as possible.
- Specifically designed for breaststroke swimming.
- Excellent warmth, comfort and flexibility.
- High-stretch inner bone panels required for the breaststroke.
- Reduced buoyancy lower legs ensures that legs can stay under water.
- Mixture of SCS, Smoothskin and High-Stretch Nylon panels reduce the resistance.
- Neon Oranje Armmanschetten for visibility.
- Easy to use downward ykk zipper.
The newest wetsuit from Zone3 is equally suitable for chest crawl swimming and thereby adds a new aspect to your open water swimming options.