Zone3 Aspect Breaststroke Wetsuit Women DEMODEL
ASW Amsterdam Shop
1091 EZ Amsterdam
Shipping within 3-5 business days.
The new Zone3 Aspect wetsuit for Women was developed in response to the large number of open water swimmers looking for a wetsuit that allows them to swim both breaststroke and breaststroke. The vast majority of wetsuits on the market are designed only for surface swimming and do not allow the lateral leg movement required for breaststroke technique.
This is where the Aspect is different, utilizing a blend of high-quality Aqua-X, Smoothskin and High-Stetch Nylon panels, this wetsuit is designed to allow for an extended range of movement between the legs and across the chest. Aqua-X is a coating on the neoprene that significantly reduces drag in the water and improves durability.
The wetsuit is also made of a combination of 1.5, 2 and 3 mm thicknesses to allow the legs to remain submerged and maintain a natural swimming position during breaststroke. A combination of bonded seams and flatlock seams provides the extra stretch in key areas of movement while also keeping the price point as affordable as possible.
- Specifically designed for breaststroke swimming.
- Excellent warmth, comfort and flexibility.
- High-stretch inner leg panels required for breaststroke leg kick.
- Reduced buoyancy lower legs allows legs to stay underwater.
- Mixture of SCS, Smoothskin and high-stretch nylon panels reduce drag.
- Neon orange arm cuffs for visibility.
- Easy-to-use downward YKK zipper.
The latest wetsuit from Zone3 is equally suitable for chest crawl swimming, adding a new Aspect to your open water swimming options.