The Zone3 Advance Wetsuit has long been recognized as the undisputed best entry-level wetsuit on the market. In presenting the "Best in Test" award to the Advance, 220 Triathlon Magazine noted:
'The Advance would not stand out against many of the mid-range wetsuits that cost twice as much' and that it is 'a brilliant all-rounder at a great price'.
The latest edition of the Advance builds on these already lofty foundations and takes another huge step forward. Most notably, it is now equipped with the world's best-performing YAMAMOTO foam. Still retaining its modest price tag, the Advance wetsuit is the perfect choice for novice or advanced swimmers looking for a comfortable and performance-oriented wetsuit for training, racing or relaxing in the open water.
- Brand new 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel design provides high flexibility, comfort and efficiency on every stroke.
- 16% weight reduction over the 2020 model while maintaining the same level of buoyancy and warmth.
- 10 different materials used to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability while maintaining a low price point.
- No nylon panels or flatlock stitching on the outside to prevent water penetration and improve speed and comfort.
AQUA-X coatings are used to minimize drag and increase speed through the water.
- Smoothskin fabric used to prevent water from penetrating the suit and making it heavier.
- 4mm buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs to the surface of the water, significantly reducing drag and fatigue.
- High Visibility panels to stand out in the water
- Slimline Pro-Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed.
- Laser-cut collar provides a comfortable "soft-close" fit around the neck.
- Raglan sleeve panel layout offers greater flexibility for a more efficient stroke.
- Eco-friendly neoprene made from limestone and rubber bands reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. Most of the neoprene production waste is recycled into the suits, reducing landfill waste and protecting the environment we train in.