Velotoze Silicone High Waterproof overshoes
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If only shipping : Shipping within 2-3 working days
With the Velotoze Tall Shoe Covers your feet remain dry, compulsible and warm. These water and windproof overshoes are designed for cycling on the road on cold, rainy or snowy days. These light overshoes are available in different colors. Choose a bright color if you want to be clearly visible for other road users.
- Waterproof: sleek seal to keep your feet and shoes dry.
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even with cold morning or winter rides (5c/40f to 16c/60f).
- Lightweight: made from a flexible, lightweight material that does not retain water when it is wet.
- No zippers or Velcro: the innovative design of the overshoe has no vulnerable points, such as zippers or Velcro.
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material provides a form -fitting design.
- Compact: fits easily in a pocket of your bike shirt or saddle bag.
1: Put on a sock.
2: Pull the overshoe over the sock.
3: Put the foot through the large hole in the overshoe and pull it up the ankle.
4: Put on the cycling shoe
5: First pull the overshoe down the heel of the shoe, then over the toes.
6: Make sure that the overshoe is right around the ankle, shoe plates and heel cushion. Make sure that the overshoe is not on the shoe places or heel cushion.
Note: Pull the top of the overshoe over the sock or under the leg warmers. The top of the shoe cover must be against your skin, otherwise water may enter the shoe cover.
Warning: Overshoe can tear if you do not apply the overshoe first, but first the shoe.