Schwalbe G-One Allround Snakeskin TL-E 700x38c folding band
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If only shipping : Shipping within 2-3 working days
Tubeless Easy with Microskin or Snakeskin
- MicroSkin (up to 50 mm bandwidth) or snakeskin (from 50 mm bandwidth) include the entire carcass and make the use of tubeless easy possible.
- Tubeless tires for gravel bikes and cross and touring bikes are clearly lighter and faster.
- MicroSkin and Snakeskin ensure high and maximum protection of the side walls against incisions respectively.
Tubeless assembly - easier than expected!
Mount the tires as usual on the rim. Use of tire lighters must be limited as much as possible. Important: Both band heels for pumping up withmounting fluidsmear (1). The valve must be between the heels while pumping up (2). A powerful air thrust is required for pumping up (track pump or compressor) (3). The tire places itself audibly in the rim. Check the correct fit of the tire using the centering line (4).
Then let the air escape again. Remove the valve attachment (a valve key is supplied with Schwalbe Doc Blue) and 60 ml Doc Blueliquid leak protectioninsert (5). With racing tires, 30 ml is sufficient.
- The maximum air pressure indication of the tires and the rim should definitely not be exceeded!
- Do not use CO2 pattern for pumping up.
The CO2 has an unfavorable influence on liquid leak protection.
- In general, caution is required for the use of a liquid leak protection. Easily permanent stains arise on (BE) clothing or mounting tools.