ROKA Women Maverick Pro II Wetsuit
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If only shipping : Shipping within 2-3 working days
The Maverick Pro II remains better than ever. With revolutionary Arms -Up ™ construction for unlimited shoulder flexibility, RS2 ™ Middeline Middeline to enable correct body rotation, graduated driving profile for optimum body posture and an increasingly embedded pattern and fit based on years of experience, this is our fastest and most natural Feeling Maverick Pro ever.
Maverick Pro-II Technologies:
- Arms-Up ™ Construction: By forming the wetsuit with the arms above the head instead of on the side, mobility is improved during every phase of your stroke. Our patented design eliminates shoulder restriction to help you swim faster with less fatigue. The difference is striking.
- RSX ™ Centerline Buoyancy: The patented technology first ROKA Wetsuits for the field catapulted: more buoyancy along the centerline of your body; Less buoyancy on the circumference. This allows you to have a smoother side-by-side rotation and eliminate dead places in the Freestyle. The RSX construction in the Maverick X gives the smoothest, most natural rotation of a Maverick-Wetsuit.
- Qualified drying profile: By removing excess buoyancy from the breast (you have lungs for that) and add it exactly where you need it (lower body), the pack moves your drive center down, preventing sinking legs and you in a perfect horizontal position Comes swimming position.
- Liner materials: All our wetsuits are designed from the inside. It is often overlooked that the textile lining on the inside of a wet suit has more limited stretch profiles than neoprene, and therefore has a greater impact on the flexibility of the suit than the rubber itself. Our suits are built with premium linings that are optimized for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort and low absorption.
- Independent neck suspension: Our neck panel eliminates seams to help the neckline of the suit move with you to improve and reduce comfort.
- SCS Nano Coating: SCS (Super Composite Skin) Hydrofobe Nanocoating reduces surface resistance for more speed and also improves durability.
- Neoprene composition: We only use the very best neoprene in the world of the Yamamoto Corporation, based in Japan. Yamamoto-Neoprene is based on limestone and has a different cell structure than the more generally used Neoprenen-based Neoprenen. It is stretcher, returns to form better and offers an excellent ratio between insulation and weight. Yamamoto makes neoprene qualities with variable performance and we use strategically different types (for different reasons) in different thicknesses in our suits. The result is an optimized speed, core temperature control and comfort.
- Stretch woven forearman panel : The Maverick X uses a premium stretch-woven textile from Italy, developed for the super-suit era in swimming. The woven textile offers more strength and natural compression than a traditional knitted fabric, which results in greater durability and speed. The purpose of the Textile forearm is to maximize proprioception - or feeling - in the water. Swimming quickly is all about the feeling for the water. Experienced swimmers believe that the strategically placed textile gives a better "feeling" for the water than ordinary or coated neoprene.
- Fast release single panels : The rear ankle panels of our suits use a 2 mm panel at the bottom of the leg to help you kick your heel out of the suit in T1. You may not notice a difference in a dressing room with a dry suit, but if you are up to speed in T1, your suit will fly away with the right technique and practice. Our ankle panels are taped with heat for extra durability and to enable you to shorten the leg neatly if adjustment is needed.
- Neoprene wetsuits will be slightly looser in the water. Even if your suit feels tight on the land, it can just feel in the water.
- Neoprene can stretch a little more when it is heated.
- If you fit more than one size, you get a tight fit and you expect it to take 10-12 minutes to put on the suit.
- The suit must feel tight, but if it narrows your breathing or limits the shoulder movement in the water, you have to make the size larger.
- Expect anyone to help you zip the suit. Need help with the zipper is a sign of a good fit.
- Use the pads of your fingers to prevent fingernail cracks.
Size label comments:
- If you are between 2 sizes, we recommend that you choose a size bigger.