Kask Koo Open Cube Bicycle Glasses Anthracite Mat White
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If only shipping : Shipping within 2-3 working days
The name Koo stands for KASK Open OPtics. The bicycle glasses are manufactured from polycarbonate and 100% of Italian origin. The glasses mainly emphasize the glasses used that are produced by the worldwide known brand Zeiss.
The Kask Koo Open is made so that you can put it on your head in the most efficient way, in order to be able to offer you the clearest view. These glasses use a number of unique characteristics for this. For example, the glasses and nose wings are adjustable of your choice. In addition, a smaller size of nose bridge is supplied. All this ensures the perfect fit of your glasses while cycling.
The Koo Open is also made for ease of use. This way you can easily put the legs together to store the glasses and the lenses are easy and quick to replace.
They have a review written about the Kask Koo Open Cube bicycle glasses.
The glasses of the Kask Koo Open cube have an open polycarbonate frame and easily removable Zeiss lenses with spectra of colors ideal for road and mountain biking.
They inherit part of the open technical equipment, but with open framework.
- Polycarbonate structure 12 colors, can be combined with helmets, clothing or bicycles.
- Removable Zeiss lenses with an ingenious delivery system.
- Designed to offer the best possible visual horizon, to minimize contact with face.
- The legs are bent by switching on hub.
- Very flexible sides, stems are very comfortable.
- Nasal pad cushion in two positions.
- Airflow Active System, which means that frames and lenses helles in three different positions.