Huub Toy Buoy 4 Pull Bouy
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If only shipping : Shipping within 2-3 working days
The original HUUB Toy Buoy has an improved shape, buoyancy and size to make it even more versatile, and allow you to mimic a wide variety of swimming conditions.
It's called the Toy Buoy 4 because you can use it in four different positions, to suit the conditions you want to train for. But in all cases, you get:
- Improved body alignment.
- Ability to mimic wetsuit swimming in training.
- A massive 23 newtons of buoyancy - about 25 percent more than many other pull buoys.
You can now vary between resistance loads using hydrodynamic design, and you can choose where you need more buoyancy in your legs by choosing which end of the Toy Buoy to go into the water with and which side to hold up, as follows:
- More buoyancy under the legs more resistance (big side down, flat side in the crotch).
- More buoyancy under the legs less resistance (big side down, rounded side in crotch).
- Less buoyancy under the legs high resistance (small side down, flat side in crotch).
- Less buoyancy under the legs less resistance (Small end down, rounded side in crotch).
The Toy Buoy is an example of HUUB's "out of the box" thinking, and the HUUB Toy Buoy 4 pull buoy meets all requirements for swimmers. Until now, swimmers were given a "one size fits all" approach to pull buoys - frustrating for swimmers and coaches alike.
The HUUB Toy Buoy's extra buoyancy makes it ideal when training for wetsuit swimming, meaning you can simulate the leg elevator you get when wearing a HUUB wetsuit.
Since wetsuits and chlorine don't mix, the HUUB Toy Buoy offers a real alternative to your indoor training.