The Huub Toy Buoy 4 Pull Buoy is the updated version of the original Huub Toy Buoy with more uses.
The Huub Toy Buoy 4 has 4 user modes so you can get the most out of your workout.
- Improved body alignment.
- Enormous buoyancy.
- Reproduce wetsuit swimming in training.
- Provides a massive 34 newtons of buoyancy. Most pull buoys offer only 17 newtons.
- More buoyancy under the legs more resistance (big end down, flat end in crotch).
- More buoyancy under the legs less resistance (big end down, round side in crotch).
- Less buoyancy under the legs high resistance (small end down, flat side in crotch).
- Less buoyancy under legs less resistance (Small end down, rounded side in crotch).
HUUB is known for thinking outside the box and the HUUB Big Buoy 4 pull buoy meets all the requirements for swimmers.
Until now, swimmers have basically been given a one size fits all approach to pull buoys, frustrating for swimmers and coaches alike. For larger swimmers and leg sinkers, traditional pull buoys are just not enough and offer little help in improving body alignment.
The HUUB Big Buoy offers a massive 34 newtons, compared to a standard pull buoy which averages only 17 newtons. For athletes training for wetsuit swimming, the HUUB Big Buoy is the perfect training partner and allows swimmers to simulate the leg elevator that the HUUB wetsuits provide.
Since wetsuits and chlorine are not friends, the big buoy offers a real alternative.