This unisex HUUB Alta Buoyancy Short is a popular swim short among triathletes and track swimmers alike. It provides you with extra buoyancy on the hip and thigh during training. As a result, you will experience a beneficial increase in core stability and supported hip rotation during your swim workouts and in your swim times.
Your legs position you higher in the water making you more stable in the water. Being more stable in the water gives you the opportunity to work on your leg stroke.
- HUUB's exclusive X-0 Skeleton™ for superior body alignment and stroke efficiency.
- Designed and developed in collaboration with SwimSmooth.
- Training tool for improving your leg stroke and supporting in your buoyancy.
- High quality neoprene.
- Wetsuit-level buoyancy enhances kick.
- Does not have so-called "foam" panel on both sides of the thigh like the Varman buoyancy shorts.