The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the most important portable and domestic service partner for the most demanding bicycle engineers. The lightweight, compact and sustainable design offers unparalleled stability, adjustability and portability. The patented rattel promotion closure and speed release clamp is able to control each bicycle frame, up to 39 kg and a tube diameter of up to 6.6 cm. Be the most popular rider on the Trailhead or near you with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair stand.
- Patented clamp with Ratel promotion closure, micro-adjustability and push button unlocking.
- 360 degrees rotating clamp offers easy access to each part of your bike.
- Frame clamp adjustable from 42 ″ -71 ″ (107-180cm) in height
- The rubber clamped and micro adjustment protects and protects expensive components and beautifully lacquered frames.
- Clamping up to 2.6 ″ (6.6 cm) offers space for the largest diameter of the seat posts.
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is light, corrosion -resistant and durable.
- Quick couplings make the setting up and storage quickly and easily
- Rigid tripod and rubber -covered end caps ensure stability, even on uneven surfaces
- The total load capacity of 39 kg is suitable for use on the road, in cyclocross, on mountain bikes and even on electric bicycles.
- Portable design creates a compact folded footprint of 5 ″ x 8 ″ x 45 ″ (13 x 20 x 115cm)
- With a weight of 5.7 kg, it is never at stake to go on the road with this grandstand.
- 3 year warranty