COMPRESSPORT Running socks Proracing Low Ultralight V3.0 Pink
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If only shipping : Shipping within 2-3 working days
Tested and approved by top athletes, adopted by Pro Tour drivers, this new ultra-light Pro Race socks, cut out in ultra low, offer extreme freshness and lightness in 12 grams of fabric. Your feet remain ultravers, get ultimate ventilation and are ready for the fastest runs.
The tops of Pro Racing Socks Ultralight Run Low V3
- 3D.Dots Acupressure specific parts of your feet, so blood is better stimulated and circulates well.
- The 3D.Dots protect the Achilles tendon and the Malleolus area. Shocks are therefore easily absorbed.
- The 3D.Dots do not retain water and remove moisture. Feet stay dry.
- The top of the sock is seamless and elastic-less, no pressure is exerted on the single / calf area.
- The Ergo-shaped toe piece does not guarantee folds, no footpeaks nor any compression. Your toes are free!
- The ergonomic support of the arch activates blood flow: fewer toxins for optimum performance.
- Moreover, your steps are well balanced while your socks stay in place.
The 3D.Dots are multidirectional and provide maximum grip in shoes, so that feet cannot slip during exercise.
Achilles Tendon Protection
The damping effect of the 3D.Dots on the back of the sock protects the Achilles tendon against friction and pressure.
The 360 ° compression dampens the "shock golf" effect on the muscles, veins and joints.
Air comes in the garment that prevents overheating during exercise.
Targeted layout of ventilation boss makes it breathable and helps to measure the humidity, regardless of the outside temperature, the level and the duration of your effort.
The 3D.Dots do not hold water (rain, hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
Your COMPRESSPORT® does not hold water and remains feather under all circumstances.
Specially designed for the right and left foot to keep connecting with the anatomy of the foot and to maintain your performance.
"The Massage Acupressure" is designed to activate the blood circulation by multiplying mass points of the Tongzone.