Compressport Running socks Proracing Low Ultralight V3.0 Fluo Blue
ASW Amsterdam Shop
1091 EZ Amsterdam
Shipping within 2-3 business days.
Tested and approved by top athletes, adopted by Pro Tour riders, these new ultralight pro racing socks, in ultra low cut, offer extreme freshness and lightness in 12 grams of fabric. Your feet stay ultra fresh, get ultimate ventilation and are ready for the fastest runs.
The tops of PRO RACING SOCKS ULTRALIGHT RUN LOW V3
- 3D.Dots acupressure specific areas of your feet, so blood is better stimulated and circulates well.
- The 3D.Dots protect the Achilles tendon and malleolus area. So shocks are easily absorbed.
- The 3D.Dots do not retain water and drain moisture. Feet stay dry.
- The top of the sock is seamless and elastic-less, no pressure is exerted on the ankle/calf area.
- The ergo-moldable toe piece guarantees no creases, no foot choking nor any compression. Your toes are free!
- Ergonomic arch support activates blood flow: fewer toxins for optimal performance.
- Moreover, your steps are well balanced while your socks stay in place.
3D.DOTS are multidirectional and provide maximum grip in shoes, preventing feet from slipping during exertion.
ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTION
The cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTS on the back of the sock protects the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
The 360° compression dampens the "shockwave" effect on the muscles, veins and joints.
Air enters the garment preventing overheating during exercise.
Directed layout of ventilation mesh makes it breathable and helps measure humidity regardless of the outside temperature, level and duration of your exertion.
The 3D.dots do not retain water (rain, hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
Your COMPRESSPORT® does not retain water and remains feather light under all conditions.
Specially designed for the right and left foot to stay true to the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performance.
"The massage acupressure" is designed to activate blood circulation by multiplying massage points of the sole area.