A bicycle product with focus on comfort and safety in style, gets the next step with the renewed CoverMyback2 series. With the collaboration of 2 Dutch companies there is a minimalist fender and a rear light integrated in a practical saddle rail. Closethegap works together with Spanninga for the lighting. The powerful and wide COB LED ensures that you are well seen from behind. You click the lamp mounting elastic in an instant, handy for when you want to charge the battery via a micro USB cable. The attachment of the lamp to the adapter can be made in no time.
Closethegap has designed a unique mechanism for placing the fender: you click the fender by sliding it on the rail. Releasing is by pressing the button and at the same time pulling the protector backwards.
The fender is also separate from the adapter when you accidentally come up with your leg when you get on or off. If this happens then you can click the fender back on the rail in no time. The CoverMyback2+ can be used in three ways: as a fender, rear light, or as a combination of fender and rear light.
- 30 lumens
- battery internal
- USB rechargeable
- 3 positions (bright - eco - blinker)
- Eco mode 8 hours / Knipper - 10 hours / 5 hours bright position
- Lamp is in the best place on eye level motorists
- Saddle rail mounting does not damage your seat post
- fender stays in place in place
- Powerful COB LED lamp with which you are well seen