Cadomotus A2 Snap-on visor helmet
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If only shipping : Shipping within 2-3 working days
The Cádomotus A2 lenses are designed in combination with the Omega or the Alpha Aero helmets with visor. The lenses snap on securely with strong magnets. In addition to a clear view, the lens can also be flipped or removed in a snap.
The A2 lens is an affordable lens that easily clicks onto your helmet with magnets. Riding with a visor offers so many advantages!
A helmet with visor is the best cross between a traditional helmet, an aero cycling helmet and a time trial helmet for cycling. The fastest, most comfortable and innovative helmet with visor for cycling, skating and inline skating. Moreover, the ideal solution for glasses-wearing athletes.
The new Alpha-2 helmet is equipped with the same magnetic click system as the top model Omega. In no time at all you can change lenses, or reverse them if you do not want to use the visor for a while.
Why is it better to choose a visor, rather than glasses?
- You have a better view, you do not look against the frame of your glasses
- Better protection against cold, because a larger part of your face is covered
- The visor is aerodynamically aligned with the helmet, even when it is stored upside down on the helmet
- Spectacle wearers: the visor fits over your regular glasses so you don't need expensive prescription sports glasses!
- Yellow | Red: has a gray lens with a reflective coating, it offers neutral contrast and can be used in sunny or cloudy light conditions for road sports or skating.
- Black: This is a gray lens that offers neutral contrast and can be used in sunny or cloudy light conditions. Best choice in changing conditions or for use in multiple sports.
- Bright: this lens offers neutral contrast and is best used in cloudy light to protect the eyes from cold, wind or insects.
The A2 lens is not decentralized!