Power meter with sensors on both pedals, compatible with Shimano® pedal bodies*.
Benefit optimally from your current Shimano® Pedalbodies* with your brand new Assioma Duo-Shi. Start training with unparalleled strength accuracy and consistency.
Assioma Duo-Shi is designed for Shimano® road users, because it offers the possibility to keep driving with your current Shimano® pedal bodies* without giving up the reliability and precision of Assioma.
- Easy to install: install and move your assioma from one bike to another just like your normal pedals. You can do it easily and without extra tools or the need for a technician.
- Installation in your own Shimano® pedal houses. Installing the Assioma Duo-Shi in your own compatible Shimano® pedal houses* is easy and fast. View the video installation guide on the website cycling.favero.com.
- AV Cycling Dynamics: Assioma offers advanced measurement data under the name IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the traditional power data, make it possible to analyze your stair technique in detail and how your position on the bike influences your performance.
- Iav power and gyroscope: Unlike others, the measurement of Assioma is not influenced by errors related to very irregular stairs (eg sprinting uphill) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma is able to detect the actual momentary corner speed during the entire pedal stroke, so that ± 1% accuracy is obtained in all circumstances. Not just in the lab.
- Bluetooth and Ant+: Assioma communicates with bicycle computers and smartphones (both Android and iOS) via Bluetooth and Ant+.
- Real two-sided power data: Assioma Duo-Shi measures the power individually on both legs; This makes it possible to with accuracy not only the total power, but also L/R balance, torque effectiveness (te), stairs to observe flexibility (ps), etc.
- Accuracy and consistency: Assioma guarantees accurate and consistent data in all circumstances on the road, and at any temperature ranging from - 10 ° C and 60 ° C, partly thanks to the ATC (automatic temperature compensation).
- Waterproof, resistant and light: Assioma is the lightest power meter on the pedal base on the market. Thanks to his compact design, he never disturbs when kicking: not even in turns. The power sensors are protected by a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
- Rechargeable and green: Assioma is the only pedal power meter for the road with integrated rechargeable batteries; Once charging guarantees a usage time of at least 50 hours.
- Tested and guaranteed: Favero Electronics produces each power meter in -house and thoroughly tests them in order to fully comply with the standard required by current regulations.
- Compatible Shimano® pedal houses
Assioma Duo-Shi is compatible with the following Shimano® pedals: PD-R8000, PD-R7000, PD-6800, PD-R550 E PD-R540.