Assioma Duo Bicycle Pedal power meter
1091 EZ Amsterdam
If shipping only : Shipping within 3-5 business days
Power meter with sensors on both pedals. The best choice to fully benefit from the real double -sided measurement.
Passing technology to make your training more efficient and effective than ever. Set your goals with ultra -gap and reliable watt measurements.
In July 2019, DC Rainmaker wrote a review about this Assioma power meter: "... They are without a doubt the 'best value' on the market for a power meter pedal ... "
- Easy to install: Install and move your Assioma power meter from one bike to another, just like normal pedals, simple and without extra tools. Just screw them on your crank arms and you are ready to pedal!
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: Assioma supports the advanced statistics IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These statistics, combined with the traditional power data, make it possible to analyze the stair technique in detail and how the position of the cyclist on the bike influences the performance.
- Iav power and gyroscope: Unlike others, the measurements of Assioma are not influenced by errors with regard to very irregular stairs (eg sprint uphill) or the use of oval chainrings † This is because Assioma can detect the actual momentary corner speed of the pedal stroke, so that you get the accuracy of ± 1% in every situation. Not only in the laboratory.
- Bluetooth Smart and Ant +: Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and Ant + with bicycle computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
- Real two -sided asset data: Assioma Duo offers two-sided data by means of real measurements: individually taken on both the left and the right leg; This makes it possible to not only do the total power, but also the L / R-balance, the torque effectiveness (te), the pedal glossness (PS), etc. to be accurately observed.
- Accuracy and consistency: Assioma offers accurate watt measurements with great consistency and stability in the actual conditions on the road and at any temperature between -10 ° C and 60 ° C. Thanks to the ATC (automatic temperature compensation) too.
- Waterproof, resistant and light: Assioma is the lightest pedal -based power meter. Thanks to the compact design, it never interferes with stairs: not even in turns. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely shock-resistant and completely waterproof.
- Rechargeable and green: Assioma is the only pedal -based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; A single charge ensures at least 50 hours of use.
- Tested and guaranteed Favero Electronics produces each Assioma in -house and thoroughly tests it separately: fully in accordance with the standards of current regulations.
- Power sensor on both pedals
- Double -sided power measurement
- CADANSSENSOR: Included, built in
- Gyroscope: included, built in
- Current calculation system: IAV (based on instantaneous corner speed)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: Yes
- Compatible with oval chainring: yes
- Total weight per pedal: 152.4 g (including battery)
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery lifetime: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth V4.0, ANT + PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy capacity measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10 ° C / + 60 ° C
- Water resistance: IP67
- Q factor: 54 mm
- Compatible shoe plates: original look kéo and favero shoe plates (red and black)
- Bicycle type: Race / Road
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 2 years
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal with power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 2 two-meter long micro-USB / USB cables with 2 magnetic connectors
- 2 red shoe plots float 6 ° (compatible with boil)
- Allen key and 4 rings for the installation
- Instruction manual