The Milestone Pod is a small, smart device that can provide a lot of information about your running dynamics, which gives you a good insight into your running technique. You download the App (Apple or Google Play), attach the Pod to your running laces and you can start running. You do not have to take your smartphone with you, all data is stored by the pod. Afterwards you start the app and synchronize the data. The Pod can also be linked to various running watches from, among others. Polar, Garmin and Suunto and apps like Strava, which support Bluetooth smart for reading external pods.
Registration of the following data :
- Number of steps, stride length, cadence, training duration, speed
- Ground contact time, landing characteristics such as landing speed and leg sweep and foot settlement
- Burned calories
- Traveled distance
- Accurate: the distance and speed measurement is fairly accurate. You can calibrate the distance measurement via the app (by walking a known distance and calibrating the Pod with it).
- The Pod is more precise on winding forest trails with tall trees than GPS measurement, which is often hampered by tall trees and leaves, and therefore also suitable for trail running
- Keep track of the wear of your shoes. Gives a warning via light on pod when your shoes need replacing.
The Pod works on batteries. The batteries must be replaced after approximately 6 months.
- Polar: M400, M430, V800
- Suunto: Ambit 3, Spartan, Spartan Ultra
- Garmin: Forerunner 935, Fenix 5
Please note .. sports watches with Bluetooth Ant + are not supported.
- Collects relevant data for runners without the need for a smartphone or GPS watch.
- Measure from the moment of the first movement.
- Pass frequency data can be read in real-time on your sports watch
- Upload to Strava and Polar and Garmin, among others
- Can also be used indoors, handy on the treadmill.
- Keep track of the wear of your shoes. Gives a warning via light on pod when your shoes need replacing
- Accurate distance measurement (96-98%). More accurate than GPS in forested areas
- Pod cannot be linked to sports watches that still have Bluetooth Ant +