Dare2Tri introduces the all-new MACH3S
The design has remained more or less the same as the MACH3, but the S stands for Speed and Smoothness, hence the MACH3S
The most important improvements in the MACH3S are that we have paid even more attention to the smoothness of the material - and consequently the speed through the water and the speed of removing the wet suit - than with the MACH3.
The softness is achieved by using a new type of rubber and a new SCS coating, the so-called Glide Skin. This coating ensures minimal water resistance and it even feels more like you are actually sliding through the water.
Moreover, it has been proven that, just as with fish, water resistance and shape are naturally factors that determine the speed in the water. As humans we don't have the shape of a fish, but we can use the benefits of less water resistance.
- YKK-ZIPPER: The worlds # 1 zipper has a metal runner, which ensures a gradual opening and closing. Following a survey conducted among our Dare2Tri followers, we decided to close the zip from below. The vast majority indicated that this is preferable to a zip from top to bottom.
- COLLAR: 2 X 1 MM: The collar is made of Glide Skin with a thickness of 2 x 1 mm: a double layer of Glide Skin on the skin to prevent the water from penetrating, allowing the collar to stay on your neck paste, which moves as a result and thus prevents sanding. The closure on the back is reversed *. We are the only law brand that has selected this; the reason is that, in the unlikely event that the suit is closed incorrectly, only the soft Velcro will touch the skin. We are fully convinced that our wetsuits (all models) are free from sanding.
- UNIQUE NECK CLOSURE: The MACHV.5 is the first wet suit on the market with a so-called 100% Comfort closure, the longer and wider flap with "Glideskin" on the inside ensures 100% comfort and 100% non-sanding. The flap is attached with built-in velcro to keep the neck flap in place, it also prevents water from getting into the wet suit.
- SHOULDERS 2.0 MM: The upper part of the shoulders is very important. We have decided to give the upper shoulder the most flexible material on the market. The super-smooth Glide Skin on the outside, aided by a lining of pre-stretched 4-way Super Stretch, ensures that you have maximum freedom of movement. This also means that when removing the wet suit there is no resistance at all and you are out of the wet suit in no time, which guarantees minimal changeover time.
- ARMPIT BACKAREA 0.7MM: For the MACH3S.7 we have our patented Duraflex 0.7 mm, a fingernail resistant neoprene with SuperFlex lining, built in for maximum flexibility and durability.
- GRIP PANELS: 2.5 MM: The MACH3S.7 is equipped with grip panels on the inside of the forearms and on the shin. The ridges in the grip panels ensure a low water turbulence, so that a better drive around the forearms and lower legs is achieved. This ensures a stronger arm and leg stroke and therefore a more effective swim stroke.
- STABILITY PANELS: 5MM: The MACH3S.7 is equipped with grip panels on the inside of the forearms and on the tibia. The ridges in the grip panels ensure a low water turbulence, resulting in a better drive around the forearms and lower legs. This ensures a stronger arm and leg stroke and therefore a more effective swim stroke.
- LONGER REAR ZIPPER: Both the men, but especially the female wetsuits, have a longer zipper at the back to make releasing the wet suit much easier. This protects important seconds in the transition area.
- LOWER POT AQUA GRIP PANEL: 3.5 MM: The MACH3S.7 is equipped with Aqua grip panels on the shin. The ridges in the grip panels ensure a low water turbulence, so that a better drive around the forearms and lower legs is achieved. This ensures a stronger arm and leg stroke and therefore a more effective swim stroke.