Thanks to the unique Pro formula, the gel is one of the most powerful gels at the moment. It is easy to drink and use without adding extra water or isotonnic sports drink by adding extra water. The gel has been extensively tested by the riders of Roompot Dutch lottery.
The gel is like BYE! used to 100% natural taste and contains no artificial taste, sweet and colorants. It contains BCAA against muscle breakdown, for muscle recovery, muscle growth and can improve the endurance performance. L-Arganine for better blood circulation. L-Citruline for better blood circulation in the intestines. Raspberry Kentones for better fat burning and caffeine for an invigorating effect
- 100% natural taste
- one of the most powerful gels at the moment
- With Pro Formula (BCAA, L-Arginine, L-Citruline, Raspberry kentonen and Caffeine)
- BCAA against muscle breakdown, for muscle recovery, muscle growth and can improve the endurance performance
- L-Arganine for better blood circulation
- L-Citruline for better blood circulation in the intestines
- Raspberry Kentones for a better fat burning
- Caffeine for a stimulating effect
- 25.2 grams of carbohydrates per gel
- Easy to drink, without water
- To be used without extra water
- With cap to close after use and again neatly without sticking.
Water, dextrose, maltodextrin, BCAAs (L-eucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), L-arginine, L-citrulline, raspberry ketones (5%), caffeine anhydrous, natural red fruit aroma, citric acid. sweetener: sodium chloride (salt), preservatives: sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
Below an explanation of the ingredients in the Pro Formula (BCAA, L-Arginine, L-Citruline, Raspberry kentonen and Caffeine).
- The abbreviation BCAA stands for Branche Chain Amino Acids, or branched chain amino acids. They consist of the three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. These three amino acids make up one third of the essential amino acids and about 70 percent of the total muscle protein. BCAAs are used by your body for repair work. BCAAs are used when the glycogen stocks are exhausted to a heavy effort. It has been scientifically proven that adding BCAAs can improve performance with longer efforts. In addition, the amino acids help prevent muscle breakdown and promote muscle recovery and muscle growth
- L-Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid. Arginine is involved in many metabolic processes and is important in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and high blood pressure. Arginine improves blood flow, strengthens the immune system and positively influences the libido of the man. Studies suggest that arginine accelerates wound healing, fat burning. L-Arginine is an amino acid that accelerates the removal of ammonia in the body. Give athletes a few grams before they start training, and the chances of getting tired quickly can be significantly reduced. If during intense training the muscles have to make heavy effort, they break down part of their proteins and convert them into energy. A degradation product that is released during this process is ammonia. Smart protein-rich diet or BCAAs can protect the muscle mass against this breakdown, but can not prevent the increase in ammonia concentration in the blood. A high concentration of ammonia makes you tired. Supplements with L-Arginine reduces that fatigue. A second advantage of L-Arginine is that it is converted in the body by the enzyme NO synthase into nitric oxide (in English nitrogen oxide, or NO for short), a signal substance that makes blood vessels wider. Because blood vessels that are wider carry more oxygen and fuel to active muscles, L-Arginine can improve performance.
- L-Citruline; improves the functioning of the intestines during exercise. During intensive exercise, bowel function, and therefore also the absorption of amino acids and carbohydrates L-Citrulline, an amino acid that arises through oxidation of L-arginine can improve the functioning of the small intestine during exercise. During exercise, the capillaries in the intestine constrict because the body gives priority to the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles. L-Citrulline converts into the intestinal cells in L-arginine, and enzymes in the blood vessels of the intestinal cells can use L-arginine for the production of nitric oxide [NO]. Nitric oxide allows blood vessels to dilate and improves the supply of oxygen to the intestinal cells. Moreover, the transport of nutrients from the intestines to the body increases. L-citrulline is also in our Endurance Booster sports drink.
- Raspberry ketones; Ketones really became famous when it became known that Team Sky used them to improve their performance. When you go into fat burning during your exertion, fat cells must deform into Ketones to be used as energy. By adding ketones you not only get more energy, but the addition of ketones also stimulates the distortion of the other fat cells in ketones.
- Caffeine ; a well-known stimulating substance.