Cycling power meter with power sensor on the left pedal. The single-sided power meter pedals with upgrade option.
Breakthrough technology to make your training more efficient and effective than ever. Set your targets with ultra-precise and reliable watt measurements.
In July 2019 DC Rainmaker wrote a review about these Assioma Powermeter : "...they are without a doubt the best value on the market for a power meter pedal ..."
- Easy to install : Install and transfer your Assioma power meter from one bike to another just like normal pedals, easily and without extra tools. Just screw them on your bike crank arms and you are ready to pedal!
- IAV Cycling Dynamics : Assioma supports the advanced metrics IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data, allow analyzing in details the pedaling technique and how the cyclist’s position on the bike influences performances.
- IAV Power and gyroscope : Unlike others, the measurements of Assioma are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (eg. sprint uphill) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma is able to detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity of the pedal stroke, thus giving you the degree of accuracy of ±1% in any situation. Not only in the laboratory.
- Bluetooth SMART and ANT+ : Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
- Real dual-sided power data : Assioma DUO provides dual-sided data through real measurements: taken individually on both the left and the right leg; this make it possible to observe with accuracy not only the Total Power, but also the L/R Balance, the Torque Effectiveness (TE), the Pedal Smoothness (PS), etc.
- Accuracy and consistency : Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with a great consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions and at any temperature between -10°C and 60°C. Thanks to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) too.
- Waterproof, resistant and light : Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter. Thanks to its compact design, it never interferes with the pedaling: not even when cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
- Rechargeable and green : Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.
- Tested and guaranteed Favero Electronics produces in-house each Assioma and thoroughly test it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
- Power sensor on the left pedal
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval-chainring compatible: yes
- Total weight per pedal: 152,4 g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Water resistance degree: IP67
- Q-factor: 54mm
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike type: racing/road
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 2 years
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal without power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 1 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cable with magnetic connector
- 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- User manual