Anyone who has experienced brain-freeze when swimming in cold water will know how valuable triathlon skull caps can be to get you going! The Neoprene Heat-Tech Warmth Swim Cap offers fleece-lined insulation while maintaining optimal hydrodynamics through the water.
We have found the biggest complaint from swimmers who use one-piece caps is that they can feel tight under the chin and have no adjustability. Our design is focused on making this cap the best fit possible, with a Velcro strap under the chin to cater for different head sizes.
- Heat-tech lining for increased thermal properties
- Velcro strap under chin.
- High quality 4mm Yamamoto Smoothskin material.
- Part of a neoprene accessory range designed for year round training.
- Accommodates a wide variety of head sizes.
- Increased warmth for your coldest open water swims.
- Low drag hydrodynamic design