The Zone3 Agile wetsuit was launched in 2021 to help meet the huge growth in demand for high-quality entry-level wetsuits. According to Zone3, this suit is still of a high standard.
To make this product different from other entry-level wetsuits on the market, Zone3 equipped it with:
- No flatlock stitching. Instead, it is fully glued and blind stitched to ensure waterproof seams, flexibility through the suit and no discomfort at the internal seam.
- No nylon neoprene panels, the Agile 2021 wetsuit is made from a blend of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings to ensure that water does not penetrate the suit or become heavy and cause drag.
- Like all Zone3 products, the Agile is designed for speed and comfort.
Product Features Zone3 Agile wetsuit:
- Talon-resistant coating. A unique formula applied to the leg and side panels to improve durability and reduce customer service or warranty questions when beginners accidentally cause fingernail tears.
- Flex-Fit shoulder panels of 2 mm for flexibility and a 4 mm panel around the legs for buoyancy support.
- A combination of 2 mm, 3 mm and 4 mm panels and appropriate lining for a balanced and comfortable swim.
- Slimline Pro speed cuffs to help you get out of the suit faster.
- Modern styling and graphics to match Zone3's new Advance and Vision models.